The Science, Technology and Human Rights Conference is an annual event hosted by the AAAS Science and Human Rights Coalition. The conference brings together:
- Human rights leaders from around the world
- Academic researchers across different disciplines
- Scientists and engineers who work in private industry
- Government officials
- Leaders of frontline communities
- Students in science, engineering, human rights, health and law
- And more!
This year’s conference will focus on human rights issues around the world that could most benefit from the contributions of scientists, engineers, and health professionals working in partnership with human rights NGOs and frontline communities. Together we will share progress made towards building effective partnerships between the scientific community and human rights communities, identify and evaluate potential future actions, and develop collaborative, multidisciplinary approaches to the most urgent human rights challenges ahead of us. All sessions will be held online, including keynote speakers, panels, workshops, and “ask me anything” sessions.
A preliminary agenda and additional details will be available soon at https://www.aaas.org/