The content will be relevant for a wide range of staff currently or potentially interested in hosting/ employing researchers at their organisation, including international office staff, human resource professionals, heads of department, research and development units, research administration offices and organisational leaders.
Topics to be covered include:
- Introduction to the Inspireurope project and opportunities to get involved
- Perspectives of researchers at risk currently being hosted in European higher education institutions and employed in the private sector
- An overview of findings on hosting and supporting researchers at risk from the Inspireurope report; Researchers at Risk: Mapping Europe’s Response
- Opportunities to raise questions with the expert panel and share ideas for future webinar topics.
Speakers for this webinar are:
- Karolina Catoni (Chair), International Relations Officer and Assisting Director at the International Centre at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Marit Egner, Senior Adviser in the Office for Research and International Cooperation, University of Osl, Norway
- Souad Odeh, IT Technical Advisor at FI Group, France
- Eqbal Dauqan, Researcher, Department of Nutrition, University of Oslo, Norway
- Ahmet Gürata, Stockholm University Institute for Turkish Studies, Sweden.
This webinar is free of charge but registration is required here